Monday, June 4, 2012

Pattern Stars of Mystery......

My sister-in-law, Tiffany, has been gracious enough to bless with me totes of yarn. She asked if I would be willing to complete the stars in the stash and then make it into an afghan that was started by someone else. I said, "Sure." MY OH MY! Stars, stars, stars, and then some stars. There are about five totes of stars being a mixture of those needing filled in and those already completed. Then there are totes with variegated yarns and solid color yarns. There's one whole tote of green, blue, pinks, purples, and the variegated yarns are lovely as most are discontinued. After posting to one of my wonderful Yahoo groups, Crochet Partners, I've had a response and even without pictures someone has recognized the pattern. Nevertheless, I thought I would post pics here and hopefully by the end of the day, I will have the pattern mystery solved and have a good understanding of what kind of work I'm in for. Feel free to take a guess and I'll post the answer as soon as I know.

1 comment: